[access-uk] Re: Username and password for Nod32

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:41:33 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I have just purchased the full version.  When you buy the full version, you
will be Emailed a special user name and password, that they create, not you.
You will need this two times.  Firstly, to download the commercial version,
and secondly, to install it.  You will have to enter it into the auto update
manager when you install it.  So be sure to absolutely get your Email
address correct when you buy it, and be sure to keep the Email safe that
they send you.

The trial has no such user name and password, but you will need these when
you go for the full version.  You will also find that updates are even
faster when you buy the full version, and my machine is still flying well,
so no regrets here.

I hope this helps.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,