[access-uk] Re: User Account Control in Vista

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Douglas Harrison <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:48:11 +0000

Hi Douglas, Chris is speaking metaforically here. He's saying that UAC is the
only feature worth having in Vista, and if you disable it then your technically
running XP in security terms.

On Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM (GMT), Douglas Harrison wrote:
Sorry Chris, but I am not with you here!  Admittedly one feature of Vista had
apparently been
disabled without my knowledge, but I believe that everything else is running as
it should in
Vista.   If you think that I am wrong, please clarify.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 11:47:26 AM GMT on Sunday, December 21, 2008