[access-uk] Re: User Account Control Irritations

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:20:25 +0100

You can't do this. Windows 7 will allow you to refine it in some way, but not on an application-specific level. You can, however, adjust it so that it won't bother you with Windows-based programs but will with third-party ones. This is the default setting.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx