[access-uk] Re: Url for downloading wubuntu

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:19:22 -0000

I agree,

I've not personally played around with Orca and the Linux GUI before, but this is quite nice. Anytime I have used Linux I normally just putty in to write some shell scripts.

The Live CD works a treat, having been burnt using Macs internal Burner and in Windows Nero v7. Make sure to burn the ISO as this already has the flag set to make the disc bootable.

You would probably do wise to read the readme and bits of th emanual. I hit return a few times when the disc was loading in Windows, before I got speech. Probably confirmation screens, loading drivers and such.
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900" ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 04:49:50 PM GMT on Wednesday, February 11, 2009