[access-uk] Re: Urgent: youtube downloader

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:42:26 +0100

Hi Barry,
We use DvdVideoSoft. This is a package of many converters and is free. It
allows download of mp4 as well as mp3 from youtube.
Download the full set from www.dvdvideosoft.com and install it.
Run your clip on youtube and press alt + d to goto the address bar in
youtube and then press ctrl c to copy the address of the clip to clipboard.
Open dvdVideoSoft, right arrow once and then downarrow to Packages. Arrow
right here once and then go down the list of downloaders to free youtube
download and press enter. When the program opens it should be on the paste
button. If not arrow to the paste button and press ctrl V to paste the
address of the clip. Arrow to download button and sit back!
Aedan.