[access-uk] Re: Urgent - lost text messages on E66

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 21:44:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

File Saver found deleted files on the memory card mostly mp3's which a free
program I tried earlier also picked up called Recuver. I was unable to find the
SMS files and I checked a few of the files just in case. It is like the SMS
were never there. All my other files on my memory card are fine though and I
have lost no other files.