[access-uk] Re: Urgent help with Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:56:53 -0000

Go to the tools menu and from there go into accounts. go into properties on the
account you use and then go to the advanced page. You should then find a
checkbox which says "leave a copy of message on server". Uncheck this and the
messages will be removed from the server once they have been downloaded.

Iain