[access-uk] Urgent help with UltraIso

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:42:24 -0000

Hi all,
My friend's burning her first CD using UltraIso. Everything went well until she decided to eject it, as she thought it wasn't doing anything even though it was waiting to finalize. As a result UltraIso appears to not burn anything now. I'm hoping a reboot of the system will help, but if someone could just explain to her why this is such an important step in CD burning, in simple English, it would really help her. Thanks in advance.
--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx