[access-uk] Re: Urgent - Help to Start-Up Laptop Windows 7

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:11:00 +0100

Oh no not with me. I set the elevation to 100% because I guarantee safety of my system. 66% isn't good for me.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 11/10/2010 23:18, Barry Toner wrote:
Hi Chris,

Yes Microsoft have done a good thing with UAC.  There are some circumstances
were the settings should be tweaked and/or Elevation should be disabled, but
for the most part for home/end-users it should be left at it's default.

Cheers,
Barry.

Hi Barry I love UAC I feel safe with it turned on.

  From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 11/10/2010 22:27, Barry Toner wrote:
DO, NOT, TURN, UAC OFF!

<smiles>  It's there to protect.

Regards,