[access-uk] Re: Upside Down Screen

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:43:06 +0100

It's a desktop.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:41 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Upside Down Screen

  Hi Barbra.

  Is he using a netbook or laptop?  Some offer the ability to flip the screen,
I don't know how that would be useful, but he needs to check his system's
documentation to see whether his system is capable of this function.  If its a
Samsung laptop or netbook, the problem can easily be resolved with the Samsung
display manager.

  All the best, Ibrahim.