[access-uk] Re: Upgrading to latest version of itunes scripts

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:39:25 +0100

Hi.

Hope Brian won't mind me passing the details on here in full. Read on to the J-Tunes upgrade program section to get the answer to your question. You may also be interested in joining the portable player list where these questions are frequently being answered. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>