[access-uk] Re: Updating phone firmware and getting Talks back

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:56:57 +0100

Cheers Steve, is there any reason why I can't install Talks that you can
think of? It's the Talks not supported message I can't understand. What
seems to happen is that the message comes up and there's a low beep from the
phone and the cursor lands up in the list of messages in my inbox. The date
and time are set right on the phone.