[access-uk] Re: Updating iPod Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:20:42 -0000

Thanks John.  I know this is in Settings, so can turn it on.

It was the Apple ID question that threw me most as I have one already, and
decided to opt out of it because I didn't want to confuse a new one with
what I already have.  Unless of course it means something completely
different?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns