[access-uk] Re: Updating iPod Touch

  • From: "Scott" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 15:01:18 -0000

Hi Jackie,

Still getting to grips with my new wee pal, the Ipod touch.
Loving the radio apps! I have though, another wee question.... say for instance like right now... when I am listening to the planet rock app.... and then I want to switch off the tunes.... how can I do this without shutting the full unit off?

thanks,

Scott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>