[access-uk] Re: Updating iPod Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:06:01 -0000

Hi Elliott

Before I updated to the latest OS, my TuneIn wouldn't open.  I don't know
why, it just stopped loading one day and I couldn't coax it.  So I figured
that even with the latest release being installed, it wasn't enough, and I
would have to upgrade and suffer DD in the process.  I am glad from the app
respect that I did because it opens nicely now.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns