[access-uk] Re: Updating graphic card drivers help!

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:25:29 +0100

Hi.

The download link is here:

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dvr_list.php?part=2

However, unfortunately there are many models to choose from.  These ones
are graphics cards in the add-on slots, not directly on the motherboard.
If they are on the motherboard, chances are it will be a different
driver.

If it helps, I have a MSI graphics driver CD which has a lot of models
on it, and finds the right chipset driver which I could send you a copy
of if you send me a blank disk.

Alternatively, you could use the native Nvidia drivers at
<www.nvidia.com> - just download the latest WHQL certified drivers - the
one driver works with most Nvidia chipsets unless your card is
sufficiently different.

Thanks.
Andrew.