[access-uk] Re: Updating Windows Media Player

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:20:47 -0000

Hi Mike,

Try downloading the actual setup file for Media Player from the following
location:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b446ae53-3759-40cf-
80d5-cde4bbe07999&DisplayLang=en

Note that you will have to validate your copy of windows before continuing,
so just follow the instructions on-screen.

Also, try Re-starting to make sure all WMP components have been properly
unloaded. I can't be 100 % sure, but this could be your problem.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK