[access-uk] Updating Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:19:12 -0000

Hello,

I’ve been seeing for a number of months now a message inviting me to update
Windows Live Essentials of which Mail is a part, however I am not sure how
accessible the update process is because I have not been able to find any way
of entering on the update. I keep Windows up-to-date by installing updates,
however the one for Windows Live Essentials is not being installed as part of
the Windows updating process. Grateful for any advice on how to update Windows
Live Mail please.

Many thanks,

Kevin