[access-uk] Re: Updating NAV Live update

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:25:55 +0100

Mark,
Out of curiosity I just checked in Add/Remove and I appear to have the 2.0
version of
Live Update. And I have simply let it download and install what it wanted to
do!  I also
notice an entry for the mysterious WMII update which I had not seen previously.
The ways of Symantec are indeed puzzling!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d