[access-uk] Updating NAV Live update

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:37:55 +0100

Hi,

Lately on another list, there's been a considerable amount of talk about
updating the NAV Live update engine to the current version (2). =
According to
the info I'm seeing in Add/remove, I still have 1.9 installed, but got =
the
updates for SP2 this afternoon, presumably without difficulty.

However should this engine be updated, and is there anything I need to =
do
prior to doing so? I've looked in the Symantec KB, but although its =
probably
staring me right in the face couldn't find anything relevant.

I guess it would stand to reason why the update isn't available through =
live
update itself, because the actual component there's an update for is in =
use,
but I could be wrong here.

Cheers,

Mark