[access-uk] Update to Audible App for IPhone

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:20:37 +0000

Hi, People will probably remember a recent discussion on difficulties with
deleting a book from your library using the Audible IPhone app. Well there was
an update this morning and I noticed the problem has been fixed. To delete a
book from your library, double tap the delete button, and then a remove button
will appear next to your books. Double tap that and you will be offered the
option to remove the book. Good for Audible for making it so much easier so
quickly. Pity that Easyjet can't sort out there app so that you can select a
date to travel on. Well I guess you can't have it all can you. I'd still like
Audible to change the way the list of books is displayed so that you can get
more on a single page.
Yusuf
Yes I've joined the Twittersphere, why not follow me at:
@yusuf_oy