[access-uk] Re: Unwanted System Tray Icon

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:46:37 +0100

Just ignore it if you are not interested in reserving your free copy.
Otherwise, go ahead and click the icon and follow the instructions.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

On 15 Jul 2015, at 14:45, roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello

In my system tray I’ve noticed the arrival of a new icon concerning the
installation of an upgrade to Windows 10. It’s not in the usual place of to
the left side but on the right by the clock. It does not have an unpin from
task bar button and does not seem to be on the msconfig instruction so I’m at
a loss as to how to remove it.

Any suggestions please? Roger