[access-uk] Re: Unsubbing

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:04:20 -0000

Billy, Well I've heard today the latest is first week in December, so you've
all got me for a bit yet (smiles).

I remember being in there when England played Portugal in the Euro 2000
Championships, and of course lost.  You should have heard everyone, nursing
staff and patients alike, cheering for Portugal.  I hid under the sheet!!
(hahaha)

Jackie