[access-uk] Re: Unstable Volume Controls

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 16:31:30 +0100

Hi Darren.

I've just read this with interest as it was me who was having the kind of
problem you described. And, more intriguingly, I to am using Creative Labs
speakers, I-Treague 3330 in my case.

My sound was rising a dropping a little on some occasions after I adjusted the
volume, just as you explained, so its away now to root out that can of WD40
that I know is kicking about somewhere!

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be giving this a go.

Darran