[access-uk] Unblock An E-mail Address in Outlook Express

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:56:01 -0000

Once I Blocked someone's e-mail in Outlook Express and now I want to Unblock it
but donot know how to do this.  I am in communication with the person again and
there e-mail goes to my Delete folder but I want to get it back so that it goes
in the Inbox.  I did not use Message Rules to block it but used the Block
feature in Outlook Express.

Eleanor