[access-uk] Unable to display folder error message

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:57:13 +0100

Hi, I'm trying to open messages stored in the junkmail folder in Outlook but
when I click to open the folder I get this message:

Unable to display the folder. Path does not exist. Make sure the path is
correct.

Its been happening since I installed Newsgator and configured it to download
stuff to that folder, I uninstalled it a day later though.

How can I restore the default settings in Outlook so I can access the
junkmail folder again?...cheers