[access-uk] Re: Unable to delete messages from Windows Mail

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:58:09 +0100

Hi again George.

I followed your instructions and got to Start up and Recovery settings but still cannot see anything about turning the Restore function on or off.

Can you please check once again on your system to see if I'm near target.

Best wishes.
Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>