[access-uk] Re: Unable to add songs to iTunes library

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:01:49 +0100

Hi, When your in Itunes if you press the alt key you will enter the menue, press cursor down until you get to either add file to library or add folder to library which is below it. From what I remember you are then presented in a dialogue that should allow you to tab and shift tab around in the same way as the open dialogue in word.

I hope that helps, I'm not using the version you are but the earlier one.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>