[access-uk] Re: Ultracane question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:46:35 -0000

Hi Catherine,

quite possible that your cane is faulty unfortunately. The same thing
happened to my cane and to my brother's too. But do not despair! The
Ultracane guys are pretty good with after sale services. Give them a call
and they'll get it sorted hopefully; that's my experience. A very good
device this Ultracane, I only hope that they get these little issues like
the one you're facing sorted.

HTH,
Amro