[access-uk] Re: Ultracane! Do I have a possible collectors item here?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:25:49 +0100

Jackie, I personally don't find holding the cane with the thumb on the right place of an issue. I agree with you totally though that the handle is way too bulky. As the vibrator joke is on the table, I can tell you that I had so many very interesting conversations when people, well ladies, when they see the vibrators on my cane! I always top it up at the end with showing them my Tissot vibrator watch! Worth having the cane for that only :-D

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>