[access-uk] Re: UltraIso

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:13:44 +0100

Thanks.  I'll be taking a look at that one.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:18:22 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] UltraIso

Hello all,
Do any of you use this software? I do and it's great.
I've just paid for a registration key so that I can
manipulate disk images larger than 300MB, which is not
possible in the trial. It was only $29.95 (£19 in
British pounds). I will also get free lifetime updates,
unlimited technical support via e-mail, bla bla bla.
Just waiting for this code now. I tried other free and
shareware ones and prefer UltraIso for its ease of use
and powerful features. Think the website is
www.ultraiso.com. Enjoy! -- Sent using Thunderbird
link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-