[access-uk] Re: UltraIso

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:43:22 +0100

Hi Carol.

You get 2 gig free, plus because Steve has referred you as an affiliate, you'll get an additional 500 meg and so long as your account remains active, that is to say you sign in at least once every 90 days, you'll have that space for life. There are other plans which are paid for options. These include a 50 gig and 100 gig plan, ideal for on mass file sharing, collaboration and just plane old storage. There are other services which offer far more features than dropbox including backup and adjustable synchronization but for sheer slickness, dropbox has it because its so simple and easy to install.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:18:22 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] UltraIso

Hello all,
Do any of you use this software? I do and it's great.
I've just
paid for
a registration key so that I can manipulate disk images
larger
than
300MB, which is not possible in the trial.  It was only
$29.95 (£19 in
British pounds).  I will also get free lifetime updates,
unlimited
technical support via e-mail, bla bla bla.  Just waiting
for this
code
now.  I tried other free and shareware ones and prefer
UltraIso
for its
ease of use and powerful features.  Think the website is
www.ultraiso.com.
Enjoy!
--
Sent using Thunderbird