[access-uk] Re: USPG headphones

  • From: Kulvinder Bhogal <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:50:13 +0000

Go to start and type control panel and then press enter on it to go to the
control panel.

Once there, look for sounds and press enter.

you should then be presented with two tabs.  One is for playback and the other
is for recording.  Playback is the tab you need.  On the playback tab there
should be a list of devices that you can choose from and here you need to
select your headset and tab to make default.  I can’t remember the exact name
of the button that you need that is what you need to press once you have found
it.

After all that, you should be good to go.

I hope that all made some sort of sense to you.

Regards.

Kulvinder.