[access-uk] Re: USING THE THUNDERBIRD CALENDAR AND HOW TO SYNC WITH OTHER CALENDARS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 18:35:06 +0100

Thanks, John, for tellling me of this article. Yes, it should work ... and I will possibly try it, if I don't think of a better way to syncronise all my calendars since I'm currently an iPhone user and am using Android also. Yes, I'd love my calendar to work with everything and had thought that the Google calendar may have been the easiest to start.

Carol P

On 30/08/2016 08:22, John Ramm wrote:

Hi Carol

Warning: I don't use what I'm suggesting so beware. :)

Here's what looks like quite a useful article on how to use thunderbird along with something called Lightning with a Google calendar. I hope it's of use.

https://www.alansitsolutions.com/blog/2014/06/26/adding-google-calendar-thunderbird/

At 13:33 29/08/2016, you wrote:
Hi all,

I've recently started to use the Thunderbird calendar and (using a keyboard) it's made my life quicker and easier when at home, at any rate. I would like, however, to integrate this with my other calendars and can't remember which calendars Thunderbird readily syncs with. If anyone knows, that's great. (I can't remember now where I saw it.)

I don't use Outlook so I wonder what other options I have.

Thanks for any forthcoming help! <Smiles>

Carol P

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq