[access-uk] Re: USB soundcard help please.

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:38:23 +0100

Simon, my advice would be first to buy a new pc. Mine has both USB3 and HD audio onboard with sampling up to 24/192. It doesn't have firewire, but you could I'm sure include that in the requested spec. It would open up a much wider range of cards for you than trying to match one with the spec of your current pc.
John.

John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>