[access-uk] Re: USB cassette players

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:52:32 -0000

Hi Sunil,
I use a Hifi  cassette deck plugged in to the line in of my sound card. I
then use Goldwave to record the cassettes. Goldwave is easy to use and works
with all versions of JAWS and I am sure will well work with HAL/supernova
and Window-Eyes.

If you don't have a cassette deck, Richer Sounds still sell them.
HTH,

Ibby Karbhari
• Phone: 020 7193 8755
• Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
IbbyKar
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx