[access-uk] USB bluetooth and PC Suite?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:28:37 +0100

Hi Justin.  An interesting message in more than one sense, which is why
I've modified the subject line a little.

First, I've no expereince with Bluetooth as yet, but the prospect of
being able to use wireless headphones and other devices is good news for
us, so anyone coming up with experience and info on this will be read
eagerly.

PC Suite?  Well, I guess you are refering to the freeware/low price
replacement for MS Office.  It looks quite good too, but haven't tried
it myself yet.  Have you Justin?  If so, how does Zoomtext work with it?
I await your reply with not a little interest.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx