[access-uk] USB bluetooth

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk post" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:04:12 +0100

HI everyone,

been talking to Phil off list about talx software and the nokia phones.  Out
of this discussion i was surprised to know that I can still use the
bluetooth function on my n-gage even though my PC's mother isn't geared for
bluetooth.

THis being done via USB bleutooth dongle (as they are amusingly named, lol).

So, does anyone have any experience of using a usb bluetooth gadget for any
thing bluetooth based?

any comments, thoughts etc will be so welcome as, I'm considering getting
one of these for the phone and... I may be able to use the PC suite
software.

any thoughts will be great1

thanks,
Justin