[access-uk] Re: USB BoonBox MP3 Player

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:53:49 -0000

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your feedback. I did wonder how you can tell what order the files are played. I know from the info on hagger's site it remembers what chapter you are reading in a book, but there is no way of setting up bookmarks. I was thinking it would be a convenient way of playing music files. thanks for pointing out the player's downside. I'll give it some serious consideration before forking out the 22 pounds for it.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett