[access-uk] Re: USB BoomBox MP3 Player not recognising flash drive

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:12:10 -0000

Hi Clive.

Have you tried with tracks that aren't inside folders? That is, on the route of the flash drive if you like. It would seem strange for it not to be able to navigate folders and play tracks within them as I haven't seen that kind of limitation since the very early Creative Jukebox players that were produced some years ago.

Regards.

Kevin