[access-uk] USB 02

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:55:23 +0100

Hi,
I just bought a seven port USB 02 hub, which is externally powered.  It is
one of those Belkin hubs.  All USB ports on my computer are USB 02.  When I
connected this hub on my computer, it did not complain, but, when the
scanner or the external hard drive is connected, it says, this thing will
work faster if it is connected to USB 02.  I am sure the hub is USB 02.
Anyone any idea how I can get this rectified please?  I am using Windows XP
Home service pack 2.

Thank you.