[access-uk] Re: URGENT HELP WITH CREDIT CARD

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:16:00 -0000

Hi Steve, Think it's a lay-out problem, probably caused by there being no
tags.

Page 1 of the statement seems to read OK, but subsequent pages do not.  the
doc is a table, and the figures seem to read, but the transaction details
are not.  Think that this is the card company's prob not ours, unless you've
got any quick ideas.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard