[access-uk] ***UNCHECKED*** Pontes Media Downloader queries?

  • From: "John Wilson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.wilson07" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 14:53:53 +0000

Thanks for those who advised to use this downloader. It works a treat, if a little on the slow side. There's just two questions I have:

1. I've tried to look at the Manual in the Help menu but can't get anything to display by pressing enter, spacebar CONTROL F6, etc, on the headings. What do you have to do to view the text?

2. I note the various formats you can get videos converted into but can find no way to verify or alter the quality of the file which results. No list of bit rates, etc. So, how can you do this and, if you can't, what is the default download and conversion quality. Does it simply download/convert at the same quality as the original sound track?

thanks.

John.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq