[access-uk] Re: UK dealer for the Milestone products

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:16:57 +0100

Hi Jackie,

We are still dealers of the Milestone family, but I am just about to launch
a new online shop and am furiously getting products up there as my old shop
didn't make it easy to export. So I should be able to give you all prices
by the end of play today, though they haven't changed much. The 212 Ace is
now out and it replaces the 212. The processor is just faster. We are
still awaiting the 312 Ace which will replace the 312 eventually.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close