[access-uk] Re: U3 Flash Drives

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:14:37 +0000

The drive I have shows up both in my computer. So U3 Launchpad could be j and the data could be drive k.

At 20:43 12/02/2009, you wrote:
Have you tried any U3 password protection programs, Ibrahim? Also, when you plug a U3 flash drive into a PC, is there any way to bring up the drive contents in Windows Explorer, or must everything on the drive be accessed through the launchpad?

Thanks for the information you've provided so far.

Caroline.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>