[access-uk] U S B ports for a laptop - help?

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindtech(List)" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:30:18 -0000

Hello friends,
     I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 98 S E on it. Bit of an old
hat now, I know but I would hate to part with it because I can run
some very useful DOS based utilities on it, the ones I wrote my self
in dim and distant past. Unfortunately, the machine does not have any
U S B port/s and I would dearly love to have one or two.
     My question is is it possible to do this without having to open
the case and how much would it cost approximately? I have two PCMCII
slots slots free on the machine.. Would somebody advise me please?
Thanks a lot in advance. Best regards.
     Shashi.

Sunny Manchester U. K.
     shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx