[access-uk] Re: Two more Gmail questions

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 07:21:41 +0000

Hi Jackie and all,

I haven't used Outlook with imap and gmail, but did use imap and gmail
with Thunderbird.  I think possibly the reason your deleted messages
are showing up in "all mail" is because that's what gmail has them do
- I think "all mail" means all mail including your trash.  I maybe
didn't follow the discussion properly but when you delete them from
the inbox do they disappear from there?

Catherine

Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog: