[access-uk] Re: Two more Gmail questions

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 20:31:07 +0000

Hi mo,

That looks fairly comprehensive but a lot of work for me, and I don't want to
bother to do it, so perhaps I'll give Thunderbird another try. By the way, What
I really disliked was that I wasn't able to use Jaws with Thunderbird. Does
that still stand, or can I make Jaws my speech screen reader?

You may like to call me to take this off list, and any help you can give, will
of course, be much appreciated.

Thanks. Carol P

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone