[access-uk] Re: Two more Gmail questions

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:46:25 +0000

   Jackie, I have the same problem exactly. I sort of get round it by moving my
messages to my bin folder which is the one that I use when on the phone, but it
doesn't work well and I hate Outlook with a positive hate athe moment! Mo, or
anyone else, if you find a fix for this, I'm interested too, so please keep at
least the results on lists! Thanks! Carol P

Sent from my iPad