[access-uk] Two Unrelated Questions.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:02:41 +0100

Hi.
I've sorted \outlook so I am able to use it but my emails aren't coning in
automatically I think they do with f9 but what do I set to make them come in
automatically?  A friend with sight did it last time for me and when someone
helps me with the computer  I usually ask what they did in case I can learn
from it she synchronized.  If that's the answer where do I find that?Secondly:
how do I change my home page on Internet 7 to Google?  \I've not had trouble
before but with Google Dell comes up each time.

Thanks in advance.

Mandy.